Membership Rules and Regulations
- Registration fee for permanent (P) members shall be Kshs. 1000.00 in addition to the normal membership fee of the type of membership being purchased.
- Membership renewable date will be on or before 31stJanuary every year. Payments received 30 days after the deadline will be subjected to a penalty fee amounting to 10% of the membership fee (applicable to P members only)
- Permanent Member who fails to renew his/ her membership ceases to be a Permanent member. However with the application for leave of absence such a member will be granted leave for the period not exceeding 12 months.
- Only Permanent members are eligible to vote
- Applicants will be required to fill in the Society Membership Application Form.
- Membership badges can be purchased from A.S.K Branch offices where you reside.
- Membership badges can also be purchased at the Gates during respective branch shows.
- Membership badges and car stickers are not transferable
Usage Of Membership Badges During The Shows
- All members must produce a valid membership badge and a National Identity Card to access the showground.
- All membership badges are allowed a maximum of two entries per day per member.
- Corporates are advised to issue one membership badge per officer for each show day. ( The officer will be expected to produce his/her National Identity Card along with the badge)